STUDY OF INTERACTIONS IN SYSTEM «METAL-FILTER CAKE» IN APPLICATION TO WELL DRILLING
In the given work the system «metal-filter cake» in application to well drilling is investigated on the basis of B.V.Derjaguin conception about the binomial law of friction. The appropriate method for study of antifriction properties of filter cake is offered. The influence of solid phase dispersion ability of a clay drilling fluid on its frictional properties is investigated.
- Sherstnev N.M., Rasizade Y.M., Shirinzade S.A.: liquidation of complications in drilling.” – М., 1979. – 304p.
- Kister E.G., Miheyev V.L.: “Mehanical properties of clay filter cakes // Chemical treatment of drilling and cement fluids.” – М., 1971. – p.82-94.
- Gray G. R., Darley H.C.H.: “Composition and properties of oil well drilling fluids.” - М., 1985. – 509p.
- Deryagin B.V.: “What is friction?.” – М., 1963. – 230p.
- Zimon A.D., Andrianov Y.I.: “Autohesion of loose materials.” - М., 1978.- 288p. “Prevention and