RESULTS OF BIOSTABILITY TESTING OF SOME POLYMERIC ADDITIVES IN THE DRILLING WATER
The purpose of the research is the biostability estimation of some drilling additives on basis of polyacrylamide, starch reagents and carboxymethylcellulose modification pertaining to association of microorganisms Rh. erythropolis VKM AC-1339D and Fusarium sp. no. 56. The more biostable from researched drilling additives for this microorganisms is the drilling additives on basis of polyacrylamide: sypan, DKS-extender, dk-drill. Choosing the right organic additive to the drilling water as to protect the environment we should take into consideration its experimental data of the biostability.
- Bulatov A.I., Makarchenko P.P., Shemetov V.U. The environmental protection in gas and petroleum industry. - M. Nedra, 1997.- 483 p.
- Yagafarova G.G., Skvorcova I.N. RF Inventors Certificate no. №1805097 Culture Rhodococcus erythropolis АС – 1339D, used for clearing water and soil from petroleum //Byull. Izobret., 1993, no. 12, pp. 52-61.
- Yagafarova G.G. The ecological biotechnology in gas-and-oil producing and petroleum refining industry. – Ufa.: USPTU, 2001.- 214 p.
- Gataullina E.M. The biotechnological method of clearing drilling waste from petroleum and polymeric reagents: Ph. D. thesis, candidate of biological science. – St. Peterburg: St. Peterburg’s Technological University, 1996. – 211p.
- Gorodnov V.D., Teslenko V.N., Timokhin I.M. The clay analysis and new the compositions of clay solutions. - M.: Nedra, 1975.- 272 p.
- The microbiological practical work/ Edited by Egorova N.S.-M.: Moscow University, 1976. – 307 p.
- Lur’e U.U. The unified methods of the water analysis. - M.: Chemistry, 1973. – 376p.
- Rogers V.F. The structure and the properties of washover liquids for drilling oil wells. - M.: Nedra, 1967. - 600 p.
- The technology of drilling the deep oil wells./ Edited by the professor M.R. Movlutov. - M.: Nedra, 1982. - 287 p.