ALTERNATIVE FUEL SOURCES — A PERSPECTIVE WAY OF ENERGY-SAVING
The review of technologies of extraction and use of an alternative source of «blue» fuel — landfill gas on dumping sites and sanitary landfills has been carried. The data of working plants is resulted. The perspectives of landfill gas extraction and utilization in Russia are observed. The method of mathematical modelling of the processes proceeding in a body of sanitary landfills is described, allowing theoretically determining of methane potential at each stage of its life cycle.
- Gendedien A. and others. Landfill gas. - Commission of the European Communities. - Brussels, 1998.
- Kirillov N.G. Liquefy natural gas - universal energy carrier of the XXI century: new manufacture technologies. // "The Industry", №3 (29), 2002. – P. 113-118.
- Willumsen H.C. Decentralized Energy Production from Landfill Gas Plant. // Biomass for Energy and the Environment: Proc. of the 9th Europ. Bioenergy Conf., Copenhagen, 24-27 June, 1996. - Pergamon, 1996. - book. - Ufa: UGNTU, 2005. - P. 206.
- Nozhevnikova А.N. Circulation of methane in ecosystems. //"The Nature". - 1995. - № 6. - P. 25-36.
- Geadedien A. The Global Concept of Landfill Gas Exploitation. - Brussels: ECSC-EEC-EAEC, 1992. – 29 p.
- Municipal solid waste (gathering, transport, neutralization). Hand-book. Sister V.G., Mirnyi A.N., Skvortsov L.S., etc. - М., 2001. P. 1146-1150.
- Microorganisms and an environment. Jagafarova G.G., Safarov A.H. School-